onsdag den 3. oktober 2012

Window diary- Mapping the intangible, Process


The three collages show a registration about the amount of sunlight in my apartment, during a day.
The photo is taken in a 360’ angle, and merged in Photoshop.
I used these collages in my mappings.



I used my body as a thermometer, measuring the differently surfaces during the day, and every registration was followed by a little notations diagram, with the amount of sun in my apartment.


The diagrams shows the intensity of the sunlight during a day, and the ares in my apartment it reaches. 








The pictures is small sketches and registration, with a drawn section of my apartment building, which indicates the nearness of my nabo building, but doesn’t give a effect of the sunlight.






The pictures are showing my mapping process in acetone. I also used acetone for a light studio, because it brings the light in front of color pictures. I find acetone print as a really good way of showing your presentation, because it gives you an aesthetic look.
I used a map of the Latin Quarters in Århus as a underlay, because this is the place for my apartment, and used a clock for indicating the times at day, when I made my registrations. 


Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar