fredag den 2. november 2012

Program


After having a mid-critic we had to develop our own program for the further developing our project.
After a conversation with my professors, I have chosen to take a little step back and connect my project in a more understandable way.
I still want to work with my curtain system, but this time I work in a more concentrate way with my temperature project.
I will divide my apartment in thermal zones, different zones for different needs.
I have to make decisions about materials for the curtains and If some curtains should be able to avoid the light to enter.
I also have to develop a mechanism witch allows the curtains to move, either manually or automatically.
I have to make a plan drawings where you will be able to see the curtain systems, the plan will made in different layers, so that you can see the differently materials.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar